Current Covid regulations
- Masks are required while in the building. Children ages 2 and under are exempt.
- Registration for Worship Services is no longer required.
A few things to keep everyone safe.
- Refreshments will not be served at the Welcome Center , but you are welcome to bring them from home.
- We will still give adequate distancing between “rows,” but we won’t require distancing in the seating. We would ask you to respect those who may still desire/need to keep their distance.
- We will do our best to make available hand sanitizer and wipes so that you can respond as needed when using washrooms and/or at high touch areas.
- We will not be passing offering plates until a later date and invite you to continue to worship in giving by either placing your offering in the boxes provide in the entryways or as you have been doing using our other options.
- On Sundays that we celebrate Communion we will continue in the same manner we have these past months by making individual servings available to you as you enter the service. We will not be passing Communion trays to one-another until a later date.