Applications are now being accepted for the position of permanent Full Time Front Office Administrator.
Along with a vibrant and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, the successful candidate should possess excellent communication and personal skills, the ability to grow and learn with the position, and have a basic/intermediate knowledge of computers and digital design!
Submit applications to Pastor Mark Bergen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the Main Office!
Deadline for applications is 12:00pm on October 10!
The desired candidate will:
- Be personable
- Possess basic computer skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
- Flexible to an ever-changing workload
- Show spiritual maturity
- Have a Grade 12 Diploma (preferably more)
- Bulletin board management (ensure information is posted and removed in a timely manner)
- Data entry
- Document compilation and editing (Annual report, photo directory, etc)
- Financial Entries and tax receipts
- Using computer programs (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, etc)
- Working with our database (Church Community Builder)
- Supply runs and or orders
- Facebook & Instagram updates
- Monthly Newsletter
- Production of announcement and sermon Power Point slides
- Production of the weekly bulletin and kid’s bulletin
- Record service attendance / Sunday School / Toddler Room / KidZone / BLAST
- Sermon Audio upload (edited when needed)
- Website and App postings, uploads, and updates
- Answer emails in a professional manner
- Answer phones (3 lines)
- Assist the Pastors with various tasks
- Assist walk-in’s
- Additional miscellaneous jobs as needed (office and non-office related).
- General tiding of the office and welcome center.